Articles Written for Recover Magazine by Jeffrey Rose, CMH & Nutritionist
Hypnotist Jeffrey Rose of the Advanced Hypnosis Center can help you overcome many of today’s life challenges through hypnotherapy. Many people in the Hudson Valley area are looking for help with weight loss, overcoming fears and much more. And now we can help you in NYC, Westchester and Rockland County as well as Bergen County, NJ!
Hypnotherapy can also help people to quit smoking or sleep better. People tend to find that once they start to make positive changes in one part of their life, that others follow. This is only one of the many reasons people come to see New York hypnotherapist Jeffrey Rose at Advanced Hypnosis Center, so if you need help, just call us today and let us know how we can help you make a positive change in your life.
The importance that exercise plays in the health of the individual is now universally recognized. Everyone should be incorporating exercise into their life as a regular part of their life routine.
Sleep for better health is important for everyone. With knowledge of proper sleep hygiene, new behaviors and habits can be incorporated in your life that promote, rather than disrupt, a healthy sleeping pattern.
Let’s get this out of the way, smoking and nicotine addiction are very bad for one’s health, but you know this. However knowing this and taking it to heart produce different reactions. The use of tobacco and its resulting nicotine addiction is responsible for killing more than 430,000 people each year in the United States
Hypnotherapy can be a valuable adjunct resource for anyone in a program of recovery from a chemical addiction. To understand why this is you must understand the true nature of a chemical dependency and what nature intended.
It is now in general accepted that individuals who take drugs may actually be self-medicating themselves. Rather than just being an addiction to the pleasure drugs give them, drugs are even more important to the individual as a mood-altering method of feeling better than they felt before.
Even though ingesting caffeine in coffee and sodas, and other beverages is presently socially acceptable, it is actually a very addictive and harmful drug. It has many serious adverse effects, and those desiring to live a more healthy life should avoid it.
“Dealing with Stress”
From RECOVER Magazine By Jeffrey Rose, Westchester New York Hypnotherapist and Nutritionist
Unhealthy levels of stress have become an unfortunate part of the modern life most people are living today. A desire to alleviate it has led many people to pursue ways of dealing with stress that are unhealthy.
“Sugar and Health”
From RECOVER Magazine by Jeffrey Rose, Westchester New York Hypnotherapist & Nutritionist
The consumption of sugar and refined carbohydrates in the American diet is very high. Sugar and refined carbohydrates create ill health in a multitude of ways, affecting insulin secretion and its efficiency, glucagon’s role in the body, obesity, blood pressure, cholesterol levels and mental health.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hypnosis
1. What is hypnosis? Hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness where amazing changes can be made in the way a person thinks. Hypnosis is a completely natural path from conscious mind to subconscious mind. It can be defined as the bypass of the critical factor of the conscious mind and the establishment of acceptable selective thinking. Hypnosis is the process of going into the state of mind called a trance. Being in a trance is a very natural state of the mind which people experience regularly during their day to day life. When you are engrossed in reading a book and forget about everything else around you and any things that are presently going on in your life, you are in a trance. This can also happen at a live performance or at a movie. Even at work when you find yourself losing track of all that is going on around you and begin daydreaming, you are in a trance.
2. How does it work? Hypnosis relaxes the conscious mind and opens the subconscious mind to the point that suggestions can be accepted. Once the suggestion is accepted and agreed on by the client hypnotized, the suggestion then becomes rock solid, in that client’s belief system. Your New York City hypnotherapist has the skill to guide you into this state of mind and once you are in this state of mind your subconscious has the ability to incorporate new beliefs and ways to look at things. Then your conscious mind will be influenced to act upon these new thoughts within your subconscious mind.
3. Who can be hypnotized? Everyone can be hypnotized.
4. Can a person in hypnosis be controlled? No, a hypnotherapist is here to help you with your issues and needs your cooperation with the process. If your hypnotherapist were to give you suggestions that you didn’t agree with or were morally against your beliefs, you would either refuse them or you would stand right up and walk out of that session. When you are hypnotized you will actually hear and see everything very clearly.
5. Can a person be stuck in hypnosis? It’s impossible to be stuck in hypnosis. When you are in a state of hypnosis, anything alarming or of importance would pop you right out of this state.
4. How do long do the results of a session last? When you go into a hypnotherapy session and get the results you want, those results you want, those results are with you for life.
Hypnosis to Stop Smoking
Hypnosis for Weight Loss
Hypnosis for Confidence
Hypnosis for Motivation
Hypnosis for Pain Management
Hypnosis for Stage Fright
Hypnosis for Anxiety
Hypnosis for a better night Sleep
Hypnosis for Fears
Hypnosis for Depression
Hypnosis for Children
Hypnosis for Substance Abuse
Hypnosis for Gambling
Hypnosis for Phobias
Hypnosis for Sports Performance
Hypnosis for IBS
Hypnosis for Self-Esteem
Hypnosis for Improved Memory
If you are seeking to improve your life and ready to make a change, then contact us today so we can help!
Can Hypnotherapy Help You?
If you are seeking help with any of the above personal goals, then Advanced Hypnosis Center can help you by working with you with hypnosis as well as teach you self-hypnosis and provide supplemental audios and support material.
Typically in 1 to 3 sessions, hypnotherapy can help you break through the mental blocks that keep you from achieving your goals.* Contact us today for more information.